Do women like tall skinny guys?

Hey! so my question is do women like tall skinny guys? I'm 21 years old and I can never gain weight fucking pisses me off nore can I even get any muscles I've been like this my whole life and it hasn't change once. So really do women like tall skinny guys? Please honest.

Updates:
so do skinny guys have a less chance getting a gf

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the persons liking
    All my past bf's where tall and skinny not like they didn't eat a lot they just had a fast metabolism

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Tbh from what I've noticed it's usually the skinnier petite girls who like skinny guys. Like the more curvier types of girls won't want to be in a relationship with a skinny guy because it can make her feel bigger than she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny guys, I'm a nerdy chick and I like the stereotypical nerdy-guy body-type (I also like guys with glasses). I also love tall guys as I'm 5'9 and I don't like craning my neck to kiss my partner. Don't feel self-conscious about your body, beefcakes aren't all they're cracked up to be (in fact I actually find guys with that much muscle to be unattractive). There are plenty of girls who share this preference out there, so don't lose hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls does, some girls doesn't. Just like some guys like chubby girls, while others likes skinny girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally have a preference for tall, skinny guys. It depends on the girl, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're exactly my best friend's type. There're a lot of girls who are into guys like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think its not a problem... and for your statement i completely understand you cuz i am like this as well:)

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with being tall and skinny. Embrace it! Stay confident and comfortable with yourself. Let your good qualities shine through! Personality is what really wins over a girl in the end.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Im exactly like you!!! No matter how much I eat, I can't get any weight!

0|0
    0|0