Boyfriend upset that I can't sleep over at his place. What do I do?

I've been seeing my boyfriend for about 3 months now. He is 25 years old and I'm 23. He is a really great guy and I like him a lot.

I'm a virgin and I've told him that I would like to wait for someone special. He has in the past asked me to stay over at his place, but I've told him that I couldn't (mainly because I still live at home and my mom is quite conservative)

My boyfriend asked me again today whether I would be able to sleep over some nights at his place. I told him that I wasn't sure and that I didn't know what my mom would say..

He got quite upset about it and didn't reply back. What do I do about this dilemma I'm in at the moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to get over it. He's being a big baby.

What Guys Said 3

• Your first mistake was saying someone special. Everytime you stop an advance from thereon out you are pretty much saying "It's not because I'm uncomfortable, or new to this, it's that you aren't special."

• You win or you lose. Ill be upfront with this, if you don't give him what he needs, then he will go find it in another girl.

• If its you who doesn't want to sleep at his place just tell him your not comfortable with it yet (assuming you aren't) but if its your mom telling you not to sleep at his place your an adult you can make your own decisions in life. My guess is that he is just upset and might be thinking that you don't want to sleep at his place.

What Girls Said 0