Im not a lovey-dovey "awww baby" type of person. Im quiet, sometimes coldish, frank, does that make me undateable?

I laugh and all, i smile often, im just not fake. I don't act like I like a girl unless I actual like her, and that takes a while. I don't over sensationalize my emotions with "awwwws" and that type of bs. Im just frank and reasonable in my interactions with people.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to be a lovey dovey type of person in order to date someone, and it doesn't make you undateable.
    It just shows you're down to earth, and there are many girls including me who doesn't like lovey dovey guys.

I think a romantic guy however is one who's nice to fall for. Being romantic doesn't really require you to be wordy and cheesy, it's mostly buying presents for girls, telling them you love them but not with all those 'aw boo' type of stuff. A romantic guy would kill (:
    Lovey dovey maybe not.
    (I personally think being lovey dovey and being romantic has a slight difference).

Overall there are many girls out there who like guys like you. I also like frank guys, and those who aren't romantic but more 'fun' to hang out with.
    Don't stress it, you'll probably get a girlfriend soon and probably one who is worth keeping (since you're very precise about who you like).

What Girls Said 6

• Many girls, including myself, would not be interested in dating you because you seemingly would come off as cold and detached. It doesn’t help that you arrogantly use the word “bullshit” to describe people who aren’t like you. For your average girl who enjoys affection, dating a guy like you is going to be like pulling teeth and your mannerisms may become a chore to deal with. So unless you have a ton of personality and/or charming good looks, yes , you will most likely be considered uneatable.

• So what, im not an overly emotional Disney fantasy type. I'm not fake.

• It is arrogant to assume that your idea applies to everyone and you express it in an egotistical tone as if you are superior for not being that way. I don't know why you keep trying to argue with me as if you bickering with me is really going to change the fact that most women are going to find you far from desirable with that attitude especially with the egotistical judging them for not being like you.

• apparently women disagree with you.

• sorry but girls like a sensitive guy to care and show feelings we dont care if you are cool nfront of your friends but our one on one time should be sweet and kind you dont have to act gay just say hey you ok or do you need help just act like you care you can say it in a cool man way if you want hope this helps

• Yea i get this. Im talking about the other stuff, like you see in movies. Over sensationalized emotions,

• my type of guy.

• Try to find a girl that's the same way :)

• Nope, you're not un-dateable, you're perfectly fine by my opinion.

• I thought i was like that and then i got into relationship and turned out i was more affectionate than I thought. I mean I'm still frank and logical when it comes to most things but you'd be suprised.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I've met plenty of girls that are just like you so I don't think you're un-dateable. Shit I don't think anyone is 100% un-dateble anyway.