How do you ask a guy out? And if I should or not?

I really like this guy but I do not know how to ask him out, or iff I should wait for him to ask me.

• Ask him out (tell me how in comments)
  • Wait for him to ask me
I asked him out

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a fan of girls directly asking a guy if you want to go out with me on a date. That can hint to some guys that you are easy and you may get some unwanted sex offers. Yes it has happened to some people I know. Asking someone out directly should be a guy's job in my opinion. I like the traditional way better.

That doesn't mean a girl can't get the guy to go out with her. There are two ways. One is say hey let's hang out at ______. You are hinting to a guy that you want to go out on a date with him without actually asking him. Another way is that you can say hey let's go out some time without saying specially where. That gives the guy the door to ask you out. If he likes you, he will no longer have the fear of asking you out. The key is letting him know without you doing the asking and let him do the asking.

What Guys Said 4

• You could easily go either way. Depends on how confident/patient you feel!

If you want to ask him, that's easy. Just ask if he wants to hang out with you. Or approach him and talk about whatever that's interesting to both of you.

If you're waiting for him, then you can smile at him, basically letting him know you're approachable.

• Ask him. How? We're not picky about your methods. Whatever gets the message across is perfectly fine.

• Do it the same way you would want to be asked out.

• try to get his number, then call him or send him a message, it's a useful way

What Girls Said 6

• just say you want to hang out on blank. or do you want to do blank. or I'm going to do blank on blank, feel free to join me.

• Gopher it, girl! Empower your inner Sadie Hawkins! Walk over with confidence and ask him out. Don't be upset if he says no, remain cool and walk away. :)

• why don't you ask him nicely if he is busy or free this week or weekend to see if that is option is open you can then ask him out if he would like to go out for a smoothie drink at Starbucks or an ice cream at any
    of your favorite place or hang out at a shopping mall

• Ask him out! Nothing's gonna start if nobody makes the first move~~ So just write a letter :) If you want I can send you a sample :))

• Why the heck not? Haha. Just be honest and say "Hey, I really like you. Do you want to go out sometime?"

• dont just ask him out like become his friend and just tell him it would be fun to just go out for a smoothie this Sunday or etc... make him feel like you're going anyway even if he doesn't come, then you can see if he really likes you back too