Guys; which height is the most attractive?

When it comes to girls, which height do you find the most attractive?

• Less than 5 feet
    4% (2)7% (4)6% (6)Vote
  • 5"1-5"4
    40% (19)32% (19)36% (38)Vote
  • 5"5-5"7
    25% (12)36% (21)31% (33)Vote
  • 5"8-5"10
    21% (10)15% (9)18% (19)Vote
  • Above 5"10
    10% (5)10% (6)9% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I have always been attracted to tall girls. I don't think I ever dated a girl less than 5" 10

1|1
    0|0
  • All heights are attractive to someone, it depends on how tall the guy is. Generally he wants someone shorter so if he is short as well, he will want someone even shorter. I am 6'1 so would be happy with anyone 5 foot something. Though if they want to wear heals they should be near my height haha :)

1|0
    0|0
    • you're wrong i don't like shorter girls

• He said "generally" @Klaatu51

• @Maskofinsanity haha thank you, that is exactly what I would have done quoted that word :P. Yes, @Klaatu51 generally guys like girls who are shorter, no not all, as there are very few things where there is one rule that fits all.

• I voted C. I'm six feet, and that's kinda my sweet spot.

Also, while I know this is cliche to say, really height is just an insignificant detail when it's the right person. Her soul and personality far outweigh any superficial measurements.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love it when i have a short gf because she will have to stand on her toes to kiss me or i have to bend down to kiss her I don't know y its just fun to me

2|0
    0|0
  • everything above 5'8"... who gives a sh*t about girls with low-structure at all?

2|1
    6|1
  • I'll take all the above.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm 6'2, I don't like short girls. I prefer 5"8-5"10

2|1
    0|1
  • (1) She has to be shorter than 6'2".
    (2) Would at least like between 5'2"-5'10".
    (3.) 5'4"-5'6" is preferred.

0|0
    0|1
  • I voted A 5' and under as the girls I find the most attractive.

I am 6'2" so anything under 5'7" is ok but the shorter the better

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 6ft so I'm cool with 5'0 to 5'11

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter too much, though I definitely prefer over 5 ft. And under 6-6.

0|1
    0|1
  • I m 5'11" i would prefer girl of 5'11". I know there r very less girls who reach this height. But it was about preferences because i believe my wife should not be less than me in any ways. That's why i would prefer this height.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything above 5"7 is great but Khloe kardashian looks awful which means that the whole personality is as important as the height.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4ft9 to 6ft.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but all of the above. I would date anyone in those ranges or even taller than me (I'm 6ft). Height just isn't something I'm picky about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote c. I'm 5'4" by the way

0|0
    0|1
  • height doesn't matter as long as she have long sexy legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Love all heights but love them tall the taller the better :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love short petite women but a long tall and long legged girl ain't too bad either.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8 - 5'9 is the perfect height. Taller than that is cool too. I'm tall so short girls are a no-no for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 4'11, and tall guys really seem to like me. I get asked out by more tall men than shorter. In fact, I was going to ask out a short friend of mine like 5'2, but I remember asking him about what kind of girls he likes. He immediately said tall girls. He said any woman over 5'7 has his heart. So I figured my short self had no chance.
    Tall guys usually ask me out though. Like 6'0, 6'2, 6'4, even 6'5. Lol I don't know why they'd want a tiny little thing like me.
    I don't have a height preference, I'm so short most people are taller than me anyways. I just get approached more often by taller guys. But my ex was 6'0. And my current bf is 6'0 as well. He towers over me lol but it works :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are usually taller than the girl and thats the most adorable height for a couple, iny opinion 5.1 or 5.2 is the perfect height

0|0
    0|1
  • 5'7 is the ideal height I think. Those girls have nice long legs, it it just looks better in my opinion. Also it is kinda more practical; I'm 5'3 and I was asked out by a guy who was like 6'9. We went on a date but it was just awkward.. XD

0|0
    0|0
    • 5' 3 is good. It makes the guy feel strong and protective :)

• Show All
    • i was just giving an example

• but i get annoyed when girls consinder a guy who's 2-3 inches TALLER than them as "short"

• I'm surprised that so many guys like short girls. I am 5 ft and 1/2 in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm too tall. I'm 5 7" and the guys around here are short. Taller guys don't like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and most guys seem to think I'm too tall...

0|0
    0|0
  • im 6 feet tall which is just a little bit shorter then my husband

0|0
    0|0
  • Us girls are 5'8 and taller. The girls who are shorter have stubby legs. Long legs are beautiful, not stubby short ones.

0|1
    0|1
    • I think you and @Klaatu51 should get together.
      Don't be a hater Pink anon. I'm short and you're just jealous of my legs!

• @Kiwifun but the fact you're short remains

• Wow... that was deep!

• OMG really less than 5feet is attractive? I'm 4'9 :D

0|0
    0|0
    • if u have big boobies then yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• I like all height so yes 4'9 is attractive tiny one. :)

• @red_dragon thankss! :D @tOi_sOldier lol ;)