How often are you told you're hot/attractive?

This is for both girls and guys.
It includes being told directly and through friends, ("my friend thinks you're really hot")

• Everyday
  • Twice-Thrice a week
  • A few times a month
  • A few times a year
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in my younger days I got a lot of compliments, partly because I worked in the bar business and interacted with a lot of girls who were pretty lubed up and maybe would say something to me on the way out the door. Or one time when I was helping some dude with his super drunk friend, and she fell, and I went to help her up and she stared at me for a second, and goes to her friend "he's so hot", in the loudest whisper you ever heard. Very discreet, haha. In fairness, she had some serious beer googles going :-P My all time favorite was when I was downtown in the town I went to college in, waiting to cross the street, and these girls were in an SUV looking at me, and one goes "heyyyy...", and as they pulled away another one of them yells out "hottieeee!!!" Confidence was high that day, haha. But who knows, they could've been trannies or something, knowing my luck. But oddly enough, other dudes compliment me more than anyone. I have one friend that talks about me like I'm Adonis himself, haha. If only that were true. Outside of that one friend and my girlfriend, I'd say I get it maybe once or twice a month now. I'm not really in an environment to be told that very often anymore, I just work and go home and to the gym. And conversely, my peak numbers are probably inflated for the opposite reason, I was always around drunk chicks, hahaha.

• Can you post a pic from back in the day? I wanna see! I think you still got it though

• You look pretty good :) I can understand why they liked you

• Seen better, seen worse. :-P Good enough to get me by. FYI, I'm not wearing lipstick in my license pic, I get asked that a lot, haha.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't think anyone hears compliments enough. I always try to make up for it. I always call out beauty when I see it. I think everyone assumes when they see a pretty girl or good looking guy they must hear it all the time. I don't think anyone gets compliments as much as they should and no matter how many times it's nice to know someone is noticing you.
    I never lie about it but I take every opportunity to express it when I see it.

I just took a flight a couple days ago and there was a pretty dark skinned flight attendant. On the way out of the plane I said goodbye and told her 'I really like your look.' It's hard to not be corny at times but whatever. I just wanted her to know that the cool to the side hair style and make up was worth the effort. She looked great!

• Well it's funny I'm watching the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Sean Penn's character said "Beautiful things don't seek attention".

It's like those dudes in the gym who strut their stuff, they aren't out of shape but the truly tough guys don't need to flaunt or be complimented. It just shows.

• its nice to be complimented, and i compliment people. we are all aging and dont look the same day by day so its good to hear feed back every once in a while. but when iam really old, i know iam ugly as fuck! lol

• In person? Rarely. And if a woman did call me hot, she's most likely drunk.

I do get drunken calls and texts, and thanks to the caller id app, I can never tell who is actually calling or texting me.

• I don't think guys are told this that often if ever. I've never had anyone come up to me and same I'm hot/attractive.

• I don't think I have ever been told I was hot or attractive by a girl my age. I have had older women say it but I just figure they are being nice, maybe they are cougars who knows. I'd bang a cougar or two that'd be lovely. However I have been told I have nice teeth and eyes on a few occasions. Have also gotten spanked and felt up in public so that counts for something.

• A handful of times a year. Some saynit lute ght and others are more subtle

• I've never been called attractive, the closest thing has been when girls tell me I have a nice/muscular body.

• Never, in fact I get treated like I am scum. :/

• You and I are in that common struggle.

• Well
      1.) You need to talk to "a lot" of girls. I mean a lot because rejection or unavailablity is common place. So just communicate with a lot. Don't stop till a relationship becomes exclusive.
      2.) You need to not worry about it because the more you do the more emotional unhealthy you seem which is bad in a relationship. Have a more positive outlook about things. You aren't a bad person just because you haven't had a GF. Having hope is key.
      3.) Put for best self out there.

• Thank you.

• I'm going with, 'once every 2 years'.

• doesn't happen each month but only happens when I am near girls and I am near guy friends most of the time. would say it happens few times but not monthly, also mostly girls that flirt with me would do that. doesn't happen too often as some girls also think, hey better not boost his confidence or too shy or worry about giving a compliment. most of the times it's a glance or when I am alone walking downtown some fancy me

• would be cool if girls could be more obvious about what they want to archieve

• A few times a year but it only started happening after I've been going to the gym for some time, go figure! But in all honesty, its just from people online, nobody said it to my face but then again I do not really go out much, pretty independent.

• It does go up after the gym. You're just more confident in general, on top of looking good of course.

• i usually get positive reactions from women but i think thats more from being confident. i do get a groupie every once and a while and actually quite a few stares. not too many women are brave (or stupid) enough to approach me :P

• A few times a year, check out the skewness in the results, a definite pattern of females getting a lot more compliments.

• 2-3 times a week, but that number has gone up impressively since I joined a local gym. Apparently, I have the legs of a god or something like that, according to three people there.

• May I see these godly legs? Lol

• I was praised this year by my school football coach when we won the interschool football championship and he said" u r a perfect leader of our team and u have got some looks too now go find a gf too" i was surprised to hear this as he is a strict coach. And it was nice hearing from him..

• Conclusion: men are ugly and women are liars

• When in person once or maybe twice a week, some drop hints so i get it. But online chatting a hell lot.

• A few times a year

Honestly, I dont really find myself HOT... I guess women have different taste in men after all..

• Once in a while.

• Never in real life, but a few times online.

• Only from my fiancee... But I'm growing a full beard, so it's not surprising.

• i have never been told i was ever hot. i have been told that i am a good looker but they could not explain why.

• All the time no matter where I go.

• Never... not even from my gf but I think she already means it for choosing me... rigt?

• a few time a year but i dont be leave them

• more often than I think it would, but less often than I'd like.

• never haha

• well honestly i get more compliment from guys :S and it piss me off

• Yes. One time was back 7 years ago and second time was 6 years ago.

• In real life: it's never happened at all.

• i never had one

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• From my bf? Every day.
    When I get a compliment from other people it can happen a couple of times a week but not every day. So I voted B.

• haha in person? bout once a week, from a few people.

online/via tech? maybe 3-4 times a week.

i truly appreciate it.

• In real life? Like never, lol. Online, maybe a couple times a month.

• Hmm... can't remember the last time it happened... Soooooo not very often at all, haha

• I've been told I am pretty or gorgeus here, but in real life, almost never, unless it's from my parents or friends haha. I did get called other things though..

• A-B. My boyfriend is a champ and says I'm beautiful even when I look ratchet. I also work at a bar so leery customers give compliments.

• A few times here and there

• It got to the point where I don't even care anymore.

• A - B. And I don't believe them.

• My bf tells me this everyday i feel so lucky

• Never, I am average on many peoples opinions.

• It happens sometimes. Often by older women. And if a share pictures with my male friends.

• A few times a month. Gets scary though am not used to compliments from strangers.

• Sometimes lol but not everyday :)

• the boys here dont think im hot or attective

• Well pretty much whenever I hang out , never belive them though :p

• Never, and it makes sense to me!

• I often get feedback from men saying I'm a very beautiful women, I also hear it though my kids, people telling them that about me. But strangely, it;s only been the past few years... when I was younger nobody ever said anything like that,