Guys; would it be cheating to you if your girlfriend kissed another girl?

If no, why not? I know the whole lesbian thing turns guys on. But it is, technically cheating isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?

What Guys Said 13

• I'm strangely okay with that thought. I think that as long as it was something I was aware of, and she wasn't trying to hide it from me, I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it. There's a silly macho aspect of it, but because it's something that she can't get from me (not that I can't kiss her, but there's a difference between kissing guys and kissing girls) it wouldn't really feel like a violation of trust.

• Yeah, it's not much different than her kissing another dude so I probably would consider it cheating.

• Depends, further down you say: making out - which is not (just) kissing.

Part of it is intent, is she interested in going/willing to go further? If so, it's cheating.

• i dont think it is but how would this "girlfriend" feel about the kiss if she really liked it then yeah it is cheating but next time let him watch at least

• yes.. how if he kiss another guy?

• I would view it as cheating.

• It is cheating.

• Technically it is. It depends on how open your partner is to it and if it bothers them. For me, I would just ask for pictures =P

• Yes if in an exclusive relationship in my opinion

• It all depends on how the guy feels. Personally i would not because I am open to a lot of things.

• What if she kissed a guy, would you be open to that as well?

• Then yes But I am a Dick and I would call then out on it right then and there

• well it also depends on the girls if the girls add the guy I bet the guy would forget all about it

• can i see it? two girl kissing is sure hot.. :D

• No ofc.. it's better than kissing boy haha :D

• Only if she's "bi"

What Girls Said 5

• I know im not a guy.. but im in a situation where my boyfriend wants to kiss another boy to see if he's bisexual.. but yes its cheating. like he thinks it won't be cheating but it is. same vice versa... two girls kissing.. doesn't change anything about cheating.. unless your boyfriend wanted you to do it

• Yes, it's cheating.

• Yes. But that's because my girlfriend is a lesbian, so... Yeah

• I think it's only a indigation of sexual selection

• I know that you're looking for a guy's perspective, but cheating is cheating despite gender. If your boyfriend had sex with another guy, now would that be cheating or is it wrestling in bed?