Is taking pictures on a date a no no?

assuming that you haven't been dating too long

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not if you're a couple of dates in. But the moment has to be right. You can't force it, it needs to come naturally somehow. And don't take a million pictures, that's just awkward. One or two should be enough.

What Girls Said 3

• i think its fine as long as ur not sharing them with the rest of the world. there r some fun times on dates, why not capture them if ur both a little silly and easy going like that? =]

• Yes it tells the person your more interested in yourself than in them

• ermmm what? how so? I want a couple of pictures for two reasons, to remember the moment and so i have a picture of her

• Oh OK that's different. As long as its OK with her then its fine. I thought you where talking about taking a selfie on a date lol

• If you're dating then you must already be quite close, so taking pictures is fine as long as it's not during the entire date. If you're unsure you could always ask her what she thinks, I'm sure she'll give you an honest answer and be happy with it:)

What Guys Said 0