What's race of women attract you most?

I am a Serbian chick with a very exotic appearance, and it seems like very many guys like exotic women. So what's your favourite ethnicity of women and what attracts you most in a woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a black bisexual girl. I think I can answer this too, yes? :D

"Exotic" is an interesting concept. In America, I'm black. When I'm in Europe, I'm exotic. Everyone thinks I'm biracial or latina. Europeans want to know "exactly where I'm from" because they don't always understand transatlantic slave trade in American history too well. They know I'm black of some kind, but see me as different from Africans.
    "I'm from America."
    "No, but wheres your family from?"
    "Um, America?"
    "But..."
    Its kind of hilarious. I'm not going to call myself exotic though, note that.

I honestly don't have a straight up favorite when it comes to race, as far as women go. The rules are different than they are with men. For example, I'm not into black guys, but I LOVE a lot of black women. I usually say "East Asian" women would be my least favorite (not that I don't find ANY attractive), especially considering I love very curvy girls. But there's no rule to even that. My last girlfriend was a Taiwanese-American. So who's the fuck to say.

What do I like in a woman? I'm assuming you mean physically. I like a variety of colors and combinations. I like contrast, so if she's noticeably different from me, like much darker than my tan skin or much paler, thats kind of a turn on. I love curvy girls with wider hips and I like big butts. (And I cannot lie? No, too much, too much...) But I've also been into less curvy girls as well.

I was sort of into this Serbian guy in Europe, but he was kind of an ass. He liked to throw his accomplishments around in a boastful manner, not at all tasteful. He thought I was exotic though, and he liked me. When nothing happened with me, he moved onto to an "afro-latina". Good riddance.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't believe ethnicity matters if you're only considering appearance.

However, I'll just say that I'm not particularly into girls who grew up in the country of my own ethnicity. I have numerous reasons for that, mostly to do with common personality traits that I dislike.

• hard to say. I find white women very attractive, but not exclusively. I've seen enough beautiful women in every race so I don't really care either way

• Hey hi :D Umm... Dunno, well girls like you could be, but often they get too selfish and THAT is a turn off.

I am exotic myself as well (in my home country) but the looks itself won't bring you far, if you behave stupid.

• My favorite are Caucasians.

• Middle Eastern women, Latina, Hispanic, Asian

• I am so attracted to redheads
    They have an unimaginable charm

• I've been attracted to girls of all races, but white girls are the most attractive to me.

• I'm a white guy, and for me, It's limited to Caucasian (white) women, but that particularly doesn't mean women of other races are unattractive, just my personal preference, I believe most men prefer Asian women If I'm correct.

• i prefer indian girls as race cause i find them more attractive then other country race...

• blonde girls and black girls does it for me the most.

• Eastern European.

• natural blondes

• Are all Serbian chicks crazy? Lol. There is a married Serbian chick at work that is just nuts...

• Biracial/Multiracial gals, all day everyday why just stick to one flavor if you can have multiple ones.

• Lol! that's the attitude!

• Lol... who cares about race which is pretty much just associated with skin color. If she's pretty then I'll go for her.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're serbian, would serbian guys really find you exotic? I had a conversation with a friend of mine from Serbia and it turned out that we both thought of each other as exotic due to the uncommon features that we both possessed. It's not something I would have ever thought of, but it is interesting. Serbian girls and guys look exotic to me, because I'm not surrounded by them every day.

• Well I'm not lesbian, I'm an Asian woman, but I've attracted a lot of different races, don't know about for serious marriage material but...

White guys have found me attractive.
    Half white half Asian guys have found me attractive.
    Indian guys have found me attractive?
    Middle Eastern and
    of course my own!

• Umm African and south Asian