Should I ask him out on a second date or wait for him to ask me?

The thing is we're both really busy and though I'm moving to his city I still haven't found a decent apartment, so we don't have many options to see each other.

Our first date was made up the night before as my friends cancelled on me and he asked if I wanted to go with him instead. Everything went great and he tried to kiss me at the end but I refused as we were both a bit tipsy. He seemed let down by that at first but our conersations became more personal after that.

I'm staying the night in his city this Thursday so I thought it'd be a great chance to see him on a more formal date. Seeing how our first date went do you think it'd be a good idea to ask him straight away if he's free on Thursday?

• Ask him.
  • Hint him I'll be there and wait for him to ask me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like things went well last time, but he could have been a little thrown off by the fact that you didn't kiss him, so I think it would work for you to ask him and give him a little reassurance that you want to see him again.

What Guys Said 2

• wait (filler)

• Hint at him and get really cute with him and he'll get the picture =] make it clear, don't be playin games girl!

What Girls Said 4

• The second date it's the cluee so you have to wait to see if he really liked the first date he will ask for another one, if he didn't ask he is not interested. He could be annoyed because you didn't kiss him but I don't think that happened I think he will call just make him know your in town

• if you want to ask why do you have to even consider hinting? why complicate a clear situation?

• Ask him, it's never a bad idea.

• never ever ask him! if a guy is really interested he will come back