Does this sound like we're going out?

I've been 'hanging out' with a guy for like 2 months or something like that and we hang out like at least 2 to 3 times a week and it's like hours. He is always texting me and saying sweet little things. And he acts really jealous when I talk to other guys or even about my friends. But when people have asked either of us if we are going out we say no were just friends. We have made out and whatnot but he's kinda childish so I to me it feels like a relationship but I don't know about him

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like that is the beginning of a relationship. When you guys are just talking but you don't know enough about each other to make it official. Try asking him if that's what he wants and see his views on it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!