How would your dating life change if you became a perfect 10 in looks overnight?

if you became model status beautiful/handsome and could attract almost anyone you wanted, would you date differently? would you stay in your current relationship if you're in one? would you work up the nerve to ask out your crush? would you become a player?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women would have an increasing amount of sleazy, shady, self-absorbed, game playing pigs using them for sexual gratification and distracting more important focuses.
    Men would have an increasing amount of shallow, superficial, gold-digging, baggage having females using them and manipulating them for personal gain.
    Basically, being a perfect 10 brings you more possibilities of wasting your precious, divine energy.

I don’t know if I’d call myself a perfect 10, but I already get a handful of male attention so the way I respond to it wouldn’t change. I reserve a part of myself specifically and only for men whom I share delightful chemistry with. Until they come along, I focus on the other delights life has to offer.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd hope that I wouldn't be a player. I hope that I stick to my values and morals no matter what women think of me. I mean it's cool to be liked but it's even better to be respected for your character especially by yourself.

I've always been single which isn't always pleasant to think about but I'm proud of the fact that I've never broken a girl's heart. Even when I do start dating then I hope that record stays straight.

• I'd be getting laid a lot more. :)

Hopefully with a worthwhile woman that I could settle down with.

• I think its not so mimuch about how you look but how you feel. If I was attractive all of a sudden, nothing would change but if I would feel attractive, everything would change.

• Well everyone who said to me I am ugly I would say Heyy that girl over there she is with me so fuck you! Lol

• A lot more one night stands with far less effort if I'm being honest. I could settle down in my 30's with a good woman which give me 15 years to do whatever

• What would you do?

• do some modeling. go to parties all the time, clubs where everything is comped. get free shit sent to me off instagram and basically be known and live the life until I'm about 34 then go settle down

• True. The modeling/promo/socialite life could be cool. Tracelling the world and being invited to places just because you look good. Take it in in a heartbeat

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't change at all. I know what kinda guy I'm looking for regardless of my looks.

• I would stay with the guy I'm with now. Looks have never meant much to me