If you find a guy you like but haven't yet talked to, what's the biggest signal you'd do to catch his attention or do when he notices you?

Question says it all I guees

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooo, um this one is really varied among us females... I tend to just look away, tell my friends, and maybe blush. I also try not to look at you & I usually fail, but if your walking by me I'm going to avert my eyes because I'm the shy-type until you get to know me. If I muster my courage, I'll try to talk to you about things I think we may have in common (homework assignments, mutual friends, sports, video-games) and when I talk to you, I'm going to look you in the eye, maybe mess with my hair and fidget (my guy friends have told me I'm bad about doing that when I'm around a guy I like).

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 18 and at collage and I'm quite shy, so if I wanted a guy I like to notice me I'd make sure I'm dressed well enough to catch his attention. Then I'd make sure I have his attention and like walk past him so he can 'hopefully' like how I look. Then I'd probably look at him as I do this to catch his eye. Lol that's probably it.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends what you want from him.

Wanna fuck? When you catch his eye; lower your lashes, lick your lips, and then blow him a kiss.

Want a relationship? You should be more coy, but you can crook a finger at him and/or motion him over.