He kept touching my butt? Does he just want to get in my pants?

Ok I've been on two dates with this guy and last night I met him at a bar and he was super drunk and super-touchy-feely.

Like he kept telling me how hot he thinks I am and he he kept putting his hand on my upper thigh or on my butt and kept hugging me and kissing me.

He was suppperr drunk but he literally would not take his eyes off me the entire night (or my body) and got kinda defensive when other guys tried to talk to me

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• geez lady isn't it obvious?

What Guys Said 6

• He wants just to get in your pants.

• yes, most likely.

• I think it's pretty clear that he wants to get in your pants, can't say if that's all he sees in you. Most guys would want to get the pants of a girl they're dating, and being drunk he'd have a lower inhibitions and greater confidence. Just tell him to stop (if you want him to), and hopefully he respects your wishes. You could always ask him if he's a looking for a relationship or a lay (maybe not in those words...), though he may not be entirely honest.

• This wasn't a case of love at first sight. He doesn't know the real you yet. For him to be this into you, it has to be based on nothing but physical desire. Maybe it could grow into something more, but at this point, it is all about sexual desire.

• I dont know if he just wants to get in your pants and that's it but I guarantee he wants in your pants

• If you have to ask this maybe you need to read some romance novels.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, sure Tell signs that he was 'Hot' Himself, sweetie, and with All Hands on the merchandise, He also Felt like you were His Property party girl for the nite, and No one dare come on his 'Touchy-feely' Turf.
    And if you would Ever hook up with this tom cat, Drunk as a skunk or Not, you may just end up as a One nite stand or even Better-------A cutie convenience whenever he wanted ta 'Super-touchy feely' and then some.
    Good luck. xx

• Seems like he's looking to get laid. Guys usually use the word hot when they want to have sex with the woman. Beautiful is always a preferable word to hear from a man. It usually means that he actually sees you as more than just a lay. This is not the case with every single man, but it's a good way to figure out what the majority of guys think about you.

• He said both... he called me beautiful and hot like a million times last night

• "A man who cares about how you feel about what he is doing wouldn't be so presumptuous." Really, because plenty of girls on here say the like confidence and so on.

• Confidence has nothing to do with being disrespectful. Confidence means that a guy likes and believes in himself. It doesn't mean that he can start groping a girl that he doesn't know or barely knows. Two totally different things.

• Lmao, I don't know what's going on through your mind for asking this cause it's pretty obvious. You can either show him to back off and stop being physical if you don't like what he's doing or he'll be there in no time.