Why is it so hard to find a girlfriend?

The only thing I haven't tried yet is the bar. I used to approach 3 or 4 girls a week at places like the grocery store or department stores. etc. I don't have much of a social circle which is probably the main problem. I've tried talking to girls on fb. That's a complete waste of time. They don't even respond back. I think maybe I messaged too many girls and they probably talked to one another about it. idk. I just don't understand why it's so hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• See, this is what I'm afraid will happen to me if I don't fucking find my soul mate in high school.
    OP, I guess all you can do at this point is wait it out, go to a bar, or use a dating website. Maybe you'll get a new girl at your work and you can ask her out. Who knows? I don't.

• High school? NO ONE finds their soulmate in high school. loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

• you're in high school! You still got lots of time!

• Lots of time to end up like the guy who asked this question.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol girls do talk alot. Like i don't have facebook, but like yea me and my friends definitely discuss when the same guy had tried to talk to us all. But yea I don't know why you're having a tough time. I assume its the same reason I'm still single too. Yet, I'm a bit picky

• Maybe instead of complaining about not finding a girlfriend you should do other things. Life isn't just about sex.

• Wow, you managed to contribute a totally useless, patronizing answer. Way to go! :D

• Where did I ever say I was looking for sex?

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Then why you want a girlfriend so bad? To stare at her the whole time? Nonetheless this is my advice for you, don't go picking on irrelevant things and disregard the opinion itself.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, we can take the blame to fate, or we can bend the iron of truth, or spit the gene of ancestor, but when we finish these catharsis, nothing change.
    Of course life isn't just about sex, we all got choices, human-being whole life surely could live without the ultimate task of reproduction. How about be a Nobelist, or devoting Peacemaker, or a charming Writer, seems too late for the game? So, without sex, i'm sorry, without seeding, what else can we target?