Girls, would you date a guy who won't have sex until marriage?

I'm a Christian, and with that, I choose not to have sex until marriage. It is a personal religious choice. I'm just wondering how many girls would or would not date a guy who won't have sex until under the promise of marriage.
(If there is any religious hate spewed in the answers, I will report you)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I use to feel that way and I know the mind set of someone like that but even after I change my mind I still think its actually really sweet and also sex complicates things to another level in the relationship so it actually helps... so sooooo going way into this but yeah I would :D lol

What Girls Said 8

• I personally made the same decision so I would be 100% fine with it, you just have to find the right girl who loves you for you not how you perform in the bedroom. If she truly loves you she'll be willing to wait.

• I would.. I find it responsible and sexy. There are not a lot guys out there like you.

• I will! its extremely hard to find guys who think like you do, most of them only want one thing and is taking us to bed, i encourage you to keep that mindset because lots of girls really appreciate that.

• There are a few of us decent men left, believe it or not

• thats why I said MOST of guys, I know there
      are some who are decent!

• That's no problem. If she loves you she won't care. Though I am not religious I support your decision and have a lot of respect for you.

• I don't think so. I don't want until marriage to do anything except have kids.

• No, actually I would love it if a guy was like that. I've already dated 7 guys who just wanted sex and broke up with me because I wouldn't give it to them. Girls will respect you more because of that :)

• The odds are, there are plenty of Christian girls (like me) who have made themselves the same promise... Don't worry about it. A girl who truly loves you won't mind at all.

What Guys Said 1

• I know you asked girls opinions, but in my experience bro, the girls worth dating are going to love your decision