How many dates do you go on before you stop looking for girls/guys on online dating sites or social media? Do you still look if you have a gf/bf?

In this world of technology and infinite ways to connect with people while sitting on your couch, dating seems to have changed. It used to take a much bigger conscious effort to see what is out there, but now everyone is at our fingertips (literally).

I'm just curious, but how many dates to you typically go on with someone before you decide you like them enough to stop looking online? Maybe looking at what's out there is just something you do when you're bored, even if you are currently dating someone? Is it considered cheating if you are dating someone and you still look at other girls/girls online but don't do anything about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Limitless. I have internet sex with numerous girls of FB and most of the girls on this site while getting serious with whomever.

What Guys Said 1

• for me i would date a girl once to see if she is gf material... if so then hang out time when we can 2nd date would be to chk lasting interest... if she makes it to 3rd date i stop looking and focus all my attention on her

What Girls Said 1

• I thought it was ok just to look, but my ex thought other wise when he found my okcupid account on my phone... we met on that site and dated for about a year