Girls, do you look for a relationship on pof?

Ok so I've been on plenty of fish for about 4 months now and I still see the same girls I did when I was first on. It can't be that hard to meet someone on their when all the guys do the messaging, all the girls have to do is read the messages and I haven't had any luck and I'm fixing to call it quits. Do girls just look for one night stands? I don't get it. I get girls responding to my messages, except after a few messages back and forth they flake out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships? No. Friends or a random person to converse with? Yes.

I don't take that site or any dating site seriously. And no, not all females are looking for one night stands; maybe they aren't interested. What are you saying to these women? It's a huge turn off in general, I think, to send something short like "Hey", call someone a term of endearment that hasn't been deserved "Babe, Dear, etc." or when you send something that appears you wrote a paragraph in Word, copy and pasted it into any message -- something that says you composed a message that could be sent to anyone.

Mention something that stood out to you in her profile. Don't mention looks -- keep her guessing on what you think of her. And for God's sake, act confident and like you meant to message her with a purpose and objective. Not to see who would respond.

What Girls Said 4

• I was on there for dating but most ot the guys were weirdos and just wanted to mess around so I gave up on finding someone to date. I think majority of people on there just use it to hookup.

• I don't go on that site. I used to and i hate it

• I don't do online dating.

• You can find a relarionship anywhere. You can also find flakes anywhere

What Guys Said 0