How many of you are actually faithful?

I'm faithful, what about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always been faithful to my exes and am currently faithful to myself. Lol.

• Just curious, if you decide to cheat on yourself. Do you use the other hand? lol

• Haha! I'm pretty satisfied with the right hand. The left can stay jealous.

What Girls Said 8

• I am faithful to my partner :)

• Of course everyone is going to say they are lol

• Yeah lol, It's worth a try

• You didn't answer my question though.

• I am a faithful person. I don't take that too lightly. Especially in a relationship, it's rather important. The last person I was faithful to took me for granted so I'm pretty cautious with whom I share my loyalty with =p

• I am in a relationship, but it is "open". We don't live together and we have an agreement we can date out.
    He hasn't but I have. I have had some sexual contact on dates, but he's the only one I am interested in for full sex.
    So, I'm kindof unsure where I fit in.
    The sex thing is a respectful, "don't ask don't tell".

• I know I'm faithful because all I see and care about is the person who has my heart.

• I am very faithful

• I would like to think I am but some people would say I border because I have guy friends.

• Yes, I'm faithful

• I'm faithful to myself. Single one year strong lol.

What Guys Said 2

• i'm not faithful

• 100% faithful, and no tolerance for those who are unfaithful to me.