Why do guys always accuse girls of playing hard to get?

Like how do they differentiate hard to get and not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls play games like not calling a guy until a certain amount of time has passed. Girls are actually the ones talking about playing hard to get far more often than guys. Guys normally are just complaining that we can't tell the difference between them playing these games, and them not being interested in us.

What Guys Said 4

• I consider both situations to be not interested because I don't play games.

• Because girls are not specific about what they want

• Hard to get would be being playful. Not interested would be completely ignoring or avoiding. Different girls do different things.

• It seems to be a fad for girls playing hard to get. No better way to tell then watching it from a movie. You know where the guys ask the girl out and keeps hitting on her to go out. She's supposedly thinking about him the whole time and eventually says yes to the guy blah blah. The girls that play hard to get are the easiest to forget has always been my style.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm friends with a lot of guys and they don't understand girls... girls give hints guys need it spelled out and color coded to understand haha

• This... this is true, why do girls drop hints... how am I supposed to know that you not responding to my messages and telling me "go away creep" when I try to make moves on you is saying you're uninterested?