You're either a player or you're getting played. Do you agree with this phrase? Why or why not?

You're either a player or you're getting played and I'm not trying to get played. What do you think of this phrase? True or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe in cases where there is no respect between people, but no I don't agree at all.

What Girls Said 2

• disagree. thats a huge generalisation. the human race is much to complex to be able to fit it into categories, regardless of what they are in my opinion.

• Yes when it comes to meeting a player a guy a girl is either at the receiving end or is doing the playing

What Guys Said 2

• This is almost always true in case of men (can't speak for women because I'm a man).

• For me, either you're a total idiot when it comes to flirting and guts or you're a complete douchebag player that gets all the pussy. There is a middle type who knows how to play girls but doesn't do it for sex but rather love. Im probably wrong but this is the internet right?