GUYS: What would you love to see a girl wear on a date with you?

Pictures would be great if you could post them!! Rule of thumb though: REAL CLOTHES (lol) no girls naked or in their underwear haha like post a picture of a jeans look, a dress look, whatever you like seeing girls wear on dates with you. Thanks!!

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• dont wear anything with easy access ona first date ie skirt... try and wear something sexy while at the same time leaving something to the imagination... a woman wearing pants and topless covering herself is so much more thrilling to a guy than a completely naked women... catch the fish with some sexy shoulder and reel em in with the mystery of what below :D

it depends on where ure going but a high class place ide recommend that little black strapless dress... something classy and sexy to draw him in... if its just a park or something sundress is nice... if u can't tell i have a thing for girly girls in dresses something sexy about a fem woman... anywho horseback riding always wear jeans :P... out to eat at a dennys normal clothing... being over dressed at places like this get u stares LOL

it really depends on the place

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just dress nice. Not too sexy or we'll get jealous of other people looking at you. Just make an effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what we're doing. First date would be something simple. Jeans, t-shirt would be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i will be surprised if my date will be wearing a one piece outfit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.