Do you believe in zodiac sign compatibility?

Do you believe that people have good or bad relationships as a result of their compatibility or lack their of based on their zodiac signs be it aries, scoripio, leo, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do... I didn't used to but after I started getting into it, I was amazed at how right it was, I checked compatibility with all my past relationships and it was right about everyone, That's not to say there aren't any exceptions to the rule... there always are. I believe in it but it won't stop me from trying a relationship with someone, I use it more like a guide to know what to expect, to see what you don't normally see on the surface. Take for example Libras; they have a hard time making decisions, they weigh things out for a long time, so let's say, you asked him out or whatever, and it was taking him forever and a day to decide, without knowing that information about him, you might tend to take that delay personally... whereas by knowing it, you understand it may take a while for him to decide. Scorpios can spot a lie a mile away, that gives you a baseline of what you shouldn't do with them ect.

What Guys Said 3

• Its cute but no. I like to be mature and logical when it comes compatibility, not base it off of something so random.

• it's a turn off to those that believe in such things. I need a more rational person like myself.

• i get turn off when women are invested into that. Its bullshit... Most girls I know rely on that shit and they tell me "Its just for fun..", and I am like "Yeaaaa right... I sense the irony.. "

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so... the only time its been true, with me anyways, is when I'm with another leo and thats because fire + fire = passionate explosion

• No. I rely on what I see going on between me and my SO, not what some stupid star in the sky says