Why do young teenage girls like the bad boy thugs?

I have many female friends and people I have heard about or know date these typically black or mexicans with lots of tattoos, unemployed, been to jail and have nothing to offer men that are typically drug users or alcoholics. These women get hurt and cry to me over and over when their boyfriend has sex with them and then leaves. Im always the one who is the shoulder to cry on and here for them if they need to talk... i know this because my 21 year old sister got pregnant from one of these losers and hasn't paid any child support for my three year old niece and its a real shame that this generation is making such poor choices. Is it just me or is society getting dumber and more ignorant? Do these men seem confident and sexy to women? I dont get it

Most Helpful Girl

• From a psychological basis, these men come across as strong and aggressive. From a women's perspective, They fulfil an innate biological need. (protect the nest so to spoke). It is the same way how man will choose women with large hips and big breasts, as it fulfils a innate biological need- reproduce. It sounds silly, but according to some theorists we are all driven by theses biological desires.
    My boyfriend had this problem before he met me. He kept having his female friends coming to him, to cry on his shoulder, after these 'bad boys' used them. I was a psych student and taught him a few things. Girls will continue to see you as a doormat, as long as you continue to let them used you as a shoulder to cry on when things go bad. ( this doesn't apply to females who you are friends with on a regular basis, and who help you). It is really simple, tell them that you are a man, and would rather stick your balls in a vice, than have to listen to her go on about some other bloke. Tell them to go and see/ call her other friends, sister or mother. I know that it sounds mean, but you will find it easier to find a girlfriend when you are a little more assertive.

• Spot on... Well put... That IS how it is... It's caveman thinking.. that's where the "ball got rolling"!!

• Great answer thank you i appreciate it very straight forward, insighful, easy to understand. The other answers people didn't type very many words and didn't really answer the question. I chose you as the best comment because your right im horny and love boobs tits and nice ass but im a virgin and keep dealing and hearing about how its very common in america for people to have a child and not get married in the USA. Thanks again i apreciate it very intresting as well. Have a great day!. :)

• Yeah, that is another issue I have with 'modern' relationship. By not getting married, by not fully committing to your relationship (by declaring to the world that you are committed to one another to death), you are leaving yourself with an easy escape plan. ( an open back door). Some people may disagree with this, but one thing I know for certain. It is easier to walk away from a defacto relationship, then it is a marriage, even if there is children involved. (Something I have observed in my practice)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 14 and i already know that its completely unattractive, i think maybe girls just want the more masculine or dominant guys. Like want a guy who can take care of me and is masculine but one that also loves me and is smart and intelligent or has a way to support himself.

• good answer, very wise and right to the point. you seem to have a good understanding of relationships and thats a insightful comment. thank you.

• The girls that are in to bad boys there is actually a scientific reason as to why we do. One, usually they are strong so we "see" them as able to protect us. Two, the attitude of tattoos and all that is basically screaming danger. Women LOVE adrenalin! seriously the best time to kiss a girl is when she's high on adrenalin! Just being around someone who looks like they know danger is sexy! Though girls that act on these above principles in todays society and generally stupid. I just look. there is no sense touching what is bad. eg. don't play with fire, you'll only get burned

• Great answer @GG1234567 i appreciate it. I almost chose you as best comment, yours was very good and thank you very intresting to hear a smart womans point of view on this. Very insightful. Thanks again have a great day! :)

• Thanks :) and you're welcome!

• I guess they still haven't figure it out about whats going on with their environment, themselves and the fucked up boys they are seeing. I think its degrading yourself.

and maybe it can be because they are more out forward types like, they can lure you and they can bang you kinda thing.

• I guess im not really sure they are probly just lost and confused and dont know what to do or how to handle the situation. But im a good person and always here for people when they need me. thanks for the good answer nice to hear it from a smart woman`s point of view. thanks again have a great day i appreciate it.

• I think your hanging around girls who still got their priorities fucked up. Real women dont look for this kind of qualities.

• um no not really. ever watched 16 and pregnant. its not just who i hang out with its whats common in america right now that people have a child and dont get married...

• Yeah i did that at 16. The difference is that some of us are smart enough to learn from our mistakes. Some keep doing the same mistakes over and over again..

• Maybe you're hanging around the wrong girls... typically girls who are into that are messed up themselves, have poor moral standards, low self esteem and bad priorities

• um no im not hanging out with them this is how america is its very common in america right now for people to have a child and not get married...

• I wasn't referring to that at all but ok

• first of all... do you have anything against minorities (black and mexican people)? girls perceive dating such type of guys as a competition so...

• I have no racism towards any minorities or races i just pointed out what I've been seeing fro personal life experience over and over. I am a very kind chill non violent person i wish the kkk was abolished and all the racism and genocide was abolished.

What Guys Said 2

• because gentlemen are assholes

• Don't be their shoulder. Tell them what the deal is.