Is age a issue now days?

So I have bible study with these mission guys a few times a week and over the last several weeks i have developed a crush on this guy, now as rules he isn't allowed to date while on a mission but we have exchanged information so we can stay in contact and I am really considering near him.. anyways he is like 20 and I am about to be 26 is that wrong of me? I think he has a crush on me as well but the fact i am 6 years older than he makes me wonder.

Most Helpful Guy

• its not a problem for you but its most likely gonna be a problem for him. he has no reason to commit to any girl at his point in life and im just assuming here that at your age what you are looking for is something solid and can be defined right? not just some short term fling?

What Guys Said 1

• It's more about live stages vs ages in my opinion and as long as both are legal.

What Girls Said 2

• My mum has a younger guy and ita not an issue. There going to have a baby girl now. So no I don't think its and issue as they seem to have a perfect relationship.

• The age gap is not a problem in this case.
    I'd suggest giving it a shot.