Let's settle this once in for all. Boobs vs butt?

Which is more important, a good butt or good boobs?

• Boobs
  • Butt

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I am not sure, as the general shape is more important than breast size or the butt. Facial and bodily bone structure, I prefer one that is not hourglass because the sides are too indented.

What Guys Said 12

• The breasts always the breasts now as to what size I don't care I have had large and small and medium all I care is that he nipples are very sensitive

• I read an interesting idea somewhere, that it relates to the man's desires/instincts. Boobs relate to feeding children, so a "boob guy" is more loyal, more concerned with picking a mate to have kids with. And a "butt guy" is more concerned with... well, banging and moving on.

• A good mix of both would be ideal, hard question though... hmmm, I'd have to go with a good butt for sure, it doesn't get any better.

• Legs. Butt is close (no pun intended).

• AAAAaaaassssss ;)

• I'm more of a breasts guy.

• I say its boobs. Butt is also attractive. I the boobs win afterall. .. :)

• Boobs... never understood arse.

• Legs.

Nom

• I'm sorry but that's an impossible choice

• As much as I love a good pair of boobs, I like the ass more. I couldn't tell you why, because sometimes the way we feel about something, isn't really explainable. Every guy is different though, there is no "be all to end all" as your question insinuates.

• I don't even know what a good butt means.. So I'll go with boobs even though they're not important

What Girls Said 2

• Boooooooooobs!!! But perky, once they are old and hanging I'll go for butts.

• Butt. But it depends on the type of guy.