He doesn't tell me what he wants.. sex or relationship?

I met this guy a month ago and we slept together already and I thought he was my boyfriend. He just told me that he is not my boyfriend he just wanted to see how things will go and that's when he will tell me what he wants. So should I continue acting like he is my boyfriend or should I just move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• umm move on lol. it sounds like he already got what he wanted and pretty damn easily, no offense to you. let this be an experience block to learn from for your future prospects.

What Guys Said 4

• "I met this guy a month ago and we slept together already and I thought he was my boyfriend."

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...en_Facepalm_statue.jpg

• Oh please... answer the question or just read

• I get the answer the question part but, what makes you think I didn't read your whole question?

• You will never be his girlfriend, he got what he wants. if he can keep you in the dark or wanting him then he can always get it for free.

• Woooow...#solid. I love this opinion

• eh, I would advise moving on with your life, but if you decide not to then you should let him know that until he says he wants it then your not gonna be exclusive.
    My gut feeling on this is you are being used but it is possible that he really isn't sure yet. You just have to let him know he can't expect loyalty from you if he isn't giving it to you.

• Leave him. He is playing you and wasting your time.

• Thanks for your opinion

What Girls Said 0