Would you be attracted to this type of women?

Some girls have sex with so many guys, its crazy to think that a girl can have sex with guys and not even care.
Im 22 and have had sex with 3 guys, i know girls who are 24-25 and have several sex partners.
Would this be a turn off to have several partners?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the person... im 27 and I've had 2 different sex partners... then again i was a virgin till 23 and i was only intimate with girls i was ina serious relationship with... i like a woman that knows what she's doing and that comes with experience... but i also like the girl that saves her first time for the right guy... so i have no real preference... for me it all comes down to the oral LOL i do it well and love it done well :P

What Guys Said 5

• turn-off? are you mocking me? it's a TURN-ON.

• We if your looking for a Funtime probobly not, If you'd rather a serious relationship in my opinion yes I'd be a tad turned off by it

• I'd be ok with it. We all have a past.

"All that I'm not, makes me all that I am."

• Depends what I'm looking for. If I just want friends with benefits then I don't care. When I look for a good woman to be my wife and the mother of my kids, then I'll care.

• It wouldn't be a turn off. Would it be a turn off if a guy was a virgin?

What Girls Said 0