Girls or guys, what do you prefer to wear on a 'date'?

Going on a date and deciding what to wear is tough. My friend is going on a date but she's not sure whether it's a proper date or not. She likes him but doesn't know what to wear.

• Dress
    37% (16)4% (2)20% (18)Vote
  • Skirt
    7% (3)7% (3)7% (6)Vote
  • T shirt and jeans
    42% (18)60% (27)51% (45)Vote
  • Formal
    9% (4)24% (11)17% (15)Vote
  • Trampish
    5% (2)5% (2)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Dress for the occasion. Is it a cup of coffee at the cafe? Dinner at a 4-star restaurant? Motorcycle racing? A beach party?

None of these choices is universally "wrong", but they could be wrong things to wear for particular activities.

1|2
    0|0
  • In between casual and semi-formal. A suit and tie feels way over the top, so my usual date outfit is: linen/casual button-up shirt, dark jeans, desert boots. Can't go wrong with that. Formal enough still to get into nice places, but not over the top either.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd never want to have a date, but if i did, i'd dress as trashy as possible

0|0
    0|1
  • I always dress like a tramp so it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when girls wear cute simple things. But that's just me. I have tendency of liking girly girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a plaid shirt and jeans. Or if it's a formal date then suit and tie.

1|0
    0|0
  • shit and jeans/shorts (im a shorts guy:P) or formal if it seems appropriate

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it when girls wear T shirt and jeans, especially jean shorts ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A cute sundress, cardigan, and flats is perfect for a date. It's casual but still a little dressy. Tell your friend to have fun on her date for me. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope they're not going skydiving, then!

• Umm... that's one pretty crazy date you have in mind lol. I was thinking along the lines of a normal date like a movie, dinner, concert, etc.

• ty jonnoe my next dates going sky diving with me who wants to volunteer?

• A spaghetti strap and my baggy sweatpants with holes in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • she should dress nicely, sexy yet tastefully but not like she's going to a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
  • T Shirt and jeans other staff aren't my style

0|0
    0|0
  • formal/polished but flirty

0|0
    0|0