How can I become a bad guy?

I was a good guy so far but I want to change. I couldn't win. Girls like bad guys so I want to be a bad guy. How can I handle it? What is the definition of bad guy? Girls please help me

Most Helpful Guy

• Sup man, girls go for the bad guy for two usual reasons: They are more confident and more FUN. Be a good guy, but lead a girl. don't be aloof, be a good alpha male. Good ways to help you with this is to try make the decisions for your next night out with your friends. you choose the venue etc. You must also host your own parties. Make your decisions and lead, soon it will spill to women. Then being more fun. I read an article that women still initiate the most divorces with their good husbands because they are usually boring. Start doing the usual hobbies and activities (outdoors something preferably... it makes for good day dates). Then work on ways to be more spontaneous (be daring... you live once) For example I am crap at poker so I play strip UNO... pretty fun

• Great answer. You are definitely right! Thanks for explain.

What Girls Said 4

• Not all girls like bad boys. I don't like bad boys; I like sweet boys. ;) don't change yourself for a girl. Everyone says that, but it's really true. Bc you can't fake your personality. Anyways I'd choose nice boys over bad boys any day.

• You are exception and unfortunately I'm not gonna find a girl who likes sweet boys. So I think I gotta change myself.

• I'm not the only girl in the world. I'm sorry (to myself mainly) but I'm not very original. I'm just like every other girl. You're just looking in the wrong direction probably

• Lol you should stay a nice guy, don't change for anyone. When I was in high school it was all about the 'bad guys', but honestly as you get older the whole bad guy attitude just looks and sounds pathetic to me. I think I'll stick with the nice guys.

• Treat her like shit, make time for her when you feel like it. Flirt with other girls and cheat on her, dis respect her. Don't listen to her problems. Give her cute nick names like 'bitch' or 'slut'. You'll get amy girl

• Ah you are like right :) Thanks and It could be better If you give an example much more :)

• Star as Scar in Lion King (the musical). That's one hell of a bad guy.

What Guys Said 4

• I want you to stay a good, nice person. Dont start robbing banks and mugging people because you think your gonna get more ladies that way because your not. Your a nice guy, i suppose. The problem is your too nice. Stand up for yourself and for what you believe. Be confident and indifferent. Do what you wanna do, let girls join you.

• "Be confident and indifferent. Do what you wanna do, let girls join you.". I've liked this sentence body. Thank you!

• You want to be a bad boy? The next time you see someone drop a nickel, pick it up, and put it in your pocket while they aren't looking. Girls won't be able to keep their hands off of you after that.

• get out here. I was serious and this is not kidding

• MHO has it on the spot. Don't be a deadbeat who can barely take care of himself (much less a woman). Be a man. Learn what makes you tick and how women think. In order to succeed with women, you need to succeed in life.

• Just don't give a damn about anyone but you. Treat everyone with disrespect and disdain, and you're on the way.

• by not giving a damn what others say about you and do what you want to do