Should I hate white girls?

Why isn't it justified for me to dislike them? Far as I'm concerned, they're all judgmental and biased (I go to school with a bunch, I know). They're so annoying, at my stupid high school I can't get a date because of them, because they only ever like white hugs. So, why shouldn't I absolutely loathe them for that, for the fact that at the end of the day, all that matters is my fucking skin color, not how good looking I am, not that we have similar personalities, not that we have similar interests (I mentioned these because I've experienced all three) but because they are nothing but shallow, it doesn't even matter if we actually enjoy spending time with each other, I'm not their stupid rayan dream boy so I'm not good enough, well, screw them, if I'm worthless trash then so are they. It's just so frustrating, especially in my school, so, why shouldn't I just give in and totally hate them? Also, I don't care if I'm generalizing, if people use black stereotypes to win arguments, I'll generalize all I want, besides, I'm generalizing correct anyway, they always think about race, not even how nice looking a guy is, and most of all, not how well they actually get along (because being beaten around by the football captain is all well and good since he's popular), that's all it is, they always either have a boyfriend, or pick someone else, and he's usually white, so, please, tell me why I'm wrong to hate them as much as I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first reaction to this was frustration, but, after reading it again, I'm just very sad. I'm sorry for the misery others have inflicted upon you. I'm sorry you have to deal with such petty, superficial people. I'm sorry you've had it rough, but most of all I'm sorry that you even can think this way. It saddens me that the world has come to this point as to where everyone fights fire with fire and everyone makes racist generalizations in order to "prove" their points. We're not all the same. There are plenty of petty, superficial black people, mexicans, white people, asians, etc, but there are also so many good people out there and for you to truly believe that white girls are all horrible because you've experienced a few bitches is really sad. High school isn't everything. You'll get out of there and either get a job, move somewhere new, go to college or something else and you'll meet amazing people out there. People that inspire you, people that impress you, people that you can learn from, people you can teach, people that completely take your breath away. You'll look back on these years as some sort of chaotic mess that you grew up from and learned from. I know it seems hard now, but it will get better. I know that's so cliche, but it really is true. So don't just hate the world for the mistakes of a few simple-minded people because, believe me, life goes on.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course you should. I case you didn't notice your motto is "I will keep hating on women who don't wanna fuck me"
    warosu.org/data/g/img/0431/15/1405891650952.gif
    Nice mentality you've got there! Congrats!
    Well, let me tell ya something: I don't think they are rejecting you because of your skin color. I think they are turning you down because of your self-entitled bitter attitude.
    Remember, you are not entitled to anything from women. Anything at all.
    Plus, your whole question is pure hypocrisy since you called them judgmental, while you are JUDGING and STEREOTYPING in each line of your question.

• Im not going to sit here and say your wrong because a lot of white girls have entitlement issues not all but some. And dont stress yourself over it karma has a way if making things even. Keep your head up. (nobody can make you feel inferior unless you alow them to so dont let them, call them out on there bs.)

• you're just frustraded because you didn't get laid by a white chick. look, what you're saying is wrong and racist. yes, many girls from other races do have preferences in looks. i would not date a black guy. even if he's the best bf material in the world. its just a matter of preference. but i know PLENTY of girls that love black.

you can't be such a racist and blame all of your experiences on a whole race. that's pathetic.
    get over your frustration and hate and find a girl that apprechiates you. i'm sure you will.

btw. high school girls are always annoying as hell

• "Why isn't it justified for me to dislike them? [...] They're all judgmental and biased" <- wow, your consistency astonishes me.

What Guys Said 11

• Racist.

Think for a second about what you're saying.

You're accusing them as a group by race. That's racist against them.

You're also assuming that your own race is the only reason they don't worship you, which is racist against you.

It might be tempting to just blame your challenges on skin color rather than dealing with them. I tend to do the same thing about me being fat.

I'm wrong when I do that, and you're wrong when you assume everyone chooses their companions based on something as meaningless as the amount of melanin in their skin. Sure some people do that, but most aren't that stupid. Or that racist.

If you're nice to someone and she treats you like shit, it's a reflection on her. She's a rotten person. Just don't blame a whole race for a few shitheads.

• Someone in his family was probably lynched by white people, he should be able to at least say he hates white girls.

• Arabs killed lots of my friends, and tried to kill my sister, my father and me. I don't hate Arabs though. Not even a little. I hate the kind of Arab that did it. By the same token, it's stupid for him to hate a whole race of females for the actions of a few.

• Its ok for you to hate all white girls as long as you are ok with all white girls hating you. What is fair is fair.

• Far as I'm concerned they do.

• Because I don't have a girlfriend.

• I never had a gf in high school either as many don't. Every high school is exactly the same as yours. There's little clicks that only exist there. When you get out of high school and in the real world, you will not have time for clicks. You won't even hardly remember most people from high school let alone what clique they were in. Trust me, it doesn't seem like it now but all this becomes very insignificant in a short time. Its not real life its high school..

• I disagree with you because of the following 1: your high school doesn't represent the entire race of white women, 2: how do explain mixed people, and 3: if it bothers you this much date other races of women.

• How?

• I meant how do I meet other women given my current situation.

• Parties with friends, hanging out with friends, malls, or just everyday encounters with people. And my bad, I thought when you said "how" you were talking about something else.

• no but you should hate yourself for asking such a question, not forever, just for a moment

• I hate everything, I exist, I hate me too.

• i was just kidding bro, lighten up. gotta get a sense of humor, bishes loves humor

• You really caught a bad vanilla fever.

• So much white hate on this site recently... hate them all you want they still won't date you lol

• You that Asian guy again?

• they are the lowest ladder on the rung bro, go travel, there are a billion young stunning girls that would put megan fox to shame :)

• Go date another race of women buddy.

• You should probably quit being hateful and negative and women would probably like you

• How, my hate makes me strong and gives me drive.

• Yes, hate them, and avoid them completely, utterly, act like they're invisible. :D