For the boys again... Would You?

Would you rather date a girl that dresses up everyday or a girl that dresses like she is going to the gym everyday? For the White boys (no-offense) Would you date a black girl over a white girl, & why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about your personal style. I like girls who own their image and are expressive of what they like. However this doesn't mean dress badly, just dress how you would personally see as fit. And race doesn't really matter as long as she's hot. Do I find myself seeing more (quantity wise) attractive white women yea, but damn there are some hot black girls.

What Guys Said 10

• no to dating a black girl... the contrast bothers me enough but everytime i had sex with her id get slapped for making an oreo joke -.-... but really their hair bothers me the skin contrast to my own would bother me and wed stand out 2 much i dont like spot light... and the way they talk throwing their hands around and even the shape of their bodies dont quite meet my interests i might be racist but i dont think so... gym cloths are hawt... a nice dress is for going out imo... throw on a sleeping tee and panties and im sold omg am i sold LOL

• For the first question, I don't care what the girl wears. For the second, I don't prefer one race over the other.

• I don't care what she wears, that's her life and she can live if accordingly.

Her personality and compatibility matter more than skin color.

• hey if i like what she's wearing... and she does... then idc to be honest
    although if she dresses up everyday that's awesome... and yea yoga pants are a big plus ^^

white girls for me lol...-_- black girls around the new york area are for the most part very abrasive and its really really annoying. Too aggressive to date or sometimes to even talk to. White girls though are more like (even the latina ones) compassionate it seems like, and not so "Get Out Of My Face!!" attitude

• I don't care how she dresses, as long as she dresses clean and she knows when to wear what.

I'm more into white girls, so there's more probabilities that I end up with a white girl, but that doesn't mean I won't give a black girl a chance. I'm open up to everything, you just gotta meet what I want in a woman in order for me to be with you.

• Girls that dresses for the occasion , not too fancy for a casual day out , not too crummy for a formal occasion.
    It's all about being the right person for the right occasion.

• Blah blah, so many politically correct answers. I prefer a girl that dresses up everyday because it is feminine! I also prefer to date white girls.

• Depends on the woman there's more a relationship than her dressing up. If it makes her happy than go ahead. Im easy going. Beauty goes away as we get older so similar personalites and getting along is very important if its a long term relationship or long term marriage. If its a one night stand then how hot she is really only matters because you dont deal with the day to day dysfunctions and moodiness. It just depends.

• dresses up everyday and it depends on the girl

• I think gym attire on a girl looks really good actually.

What Girls Said 0