What should I reply to a guys that always breaking up with me that way, by saying he is not into me, but then he takes me out and he and text me?

One day he wants me, the other he doesn't, one day he loves everything about me the other he doesn't, it has been like this for a year, i do like him, he said sorry last night, and this evening he is telling me that he is not attracted to me, smh

Most Helpful Guy

• Quentin you douche! You have jerked me once too often. We're on and off like a light switch in a brothel. So be gone. I have an actual life to live that can't include you.

I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT... Goodbye.
    --Steve Maraboli

What Guys Said 1

• tell him to grow up, make up his mind, and if he says he chooses you and he does it again drop him like a rock.

If not, then you know where he really lies.

What Girls Said 2

• By walking away for good

• By dropping his sorry butt. You deserve better than that.