Why did I keep kissing him while I was drunk?

I've been dating this guy for a few weeks and we had a few shots the other night. We made out and I was drunk, but not so drunk that I didn't know what was going on. He kept trying to touch my butt and my boobs and I kept pulling his hands off of me, but I kept kissing him. Then he unhooked my bra and I hit him, told him no, rehooked my bra, but again I kept kissing him. I feel so stupid for not just stopping the kissing. I stood my ground when it came to no touching, but why did I keep kissing him? I keep trying to figure out what my thought process was, but I can't figure it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You were drunk that's why! Lol you weren't thinking straight

What Guys Said 1

• Because drunk! I got so drunk once I started talking to a tree while peeing on him.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't want to punish yourself for him fucking up. Just because he thought it was time to fluff doesn't mean you stop kissing. Sober enough to say no but too drunk to stop?