How to stop being jealous?

We have been dating for 6 months, had really awesome time, and really bad times, was jealous, which drove me and her nuts...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was gonna say that jealousy is really just your own insecurity.

But from one of your comments, I'd say she's a stripper

Also, she said she doesn't want a relationship now? Move on bro

What Girls Said 2

• why were you so jealous?

• well, she found a job, where she works during the evenings and doesn't tell me what is it. works there 5 days a week, and so we can seldom meet, she told me about what her coach tells her, that she can't eat such and such, thus won't go to a restaurant with me, and when she went, she went with her friends... another time would be in 3 weeks... once she called me at 1 am, telling - she needed to respond to a message of her coach. spoke some time ago that this coach understands her batter then i do. well we had a really bad arguments 2 times, for the last 3 months, almost broke up, but didn't split. when i got jealous about that coach a day ago, she said that she doesn't belong to me... she pointed that she doesn't want a relationship now. And after that jealousy she stopped talking about him.

• she's probably working as a stripper. You can do better!

• Just think about the situations which make you feel jealous and write them down in a journal (preferably something no one can see). This exercise will help you analyze why you became jealous and what the root cause is. Then with time you'll become aware of your pattern and with practice you'll learn to control it.

• Or else you can act out in anger and scare everyone away. Your choice.

What Guys Said 3

• Start by understanding what it is.
    It's often comes from the need to own and control or the fear of loss.
    Work on those issues. Your jealousy is not about her, it's about you.

• Dude, let it go man. You will never be able to stop a woman from cheating, never. So don't give her a reason to cheat, focus on that.

• you cannot stop jealousy.