My gf rarely responds to "sweet" texts could this be a sign of something bad?

So every once in a while I send her a goodnight text or a good morning text, sometimes during the day too. It's nothing big just a short phrase or sentence to tell her I lover her and or thinking about her. Rarely I get a reply but we still talk and have fun in person. Should I stop sending her these "love" texts and could they come off as annoying?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like she's not that into you

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes, but if she doesn't say no to them than you should keep sending them. You should ask one day did she get the message you sent and see how she reacts.

• you should ask her about them and ask why she doesn't respond to them and see whats going on. If she hasn't said to stop sending them then you should keep sending those sweet messages. It shows her you care about her , I would enjoy those msgs.

• No, I have a friend whkm even if she is head over heels for the guy she does the samevthing. She just hates being lovey dovey

• Wow what an ungrateful gf

What Guys Said 0