Why do guys not see that their gf is crazy but everyone else does?

So say a guys gf is kinda crazy but he's still with her? The majority of the family doesn't like her and family asks him why he is still with her? What could be the reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sex is that good and he's been lonely. A guy notices a girl is crazy when it gets bad enough, even if he's really horny. Some guys are just better at identifying it early than others.

• Best friend went through just that. His whole family, me, my whole family all told him to get rid of her because something is wrong with her. I told him the first time he introduced me. He had to find out for himself the hard way. It was shortly after I said I will not hangout with him when she is around, that he took what we said more seriously

What Guys Said 6

• lmao thats obvious... he already knows she's crazy he knows her better than anyone else... he still fell for her nothing u say or do can stop a guy in love/infatuated with another woman...

• because he's crazy with her LOL

• Maybe he does, but she give him great sex so it's worth it for him.

• Great sex. The bigger the arguments the hotter the sex.

• Probably doesn't see them as "crazy". He needs to be shown

• Love blinds you, makes you see the best of people in the worst situation.

• Even if she's a b word?

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy is really into a girl, he will be blinded by his love just as the anon guy posted. She could be a certified psycho bitch, but if he loves her, she's not like that in his eyes. Anyone who doesn't love her like that will see her as being awful.