Ladies how would you react if this happened on a date?

Like if I said I had to use the restroom and just left

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't man up to tell me date isn't going well or whatever the reason is for you to bail, better hope I don't see you again. >:)

What Girls Said 8

• Women would likely be very pissed off at you. It's rude. If you're not happy on the date, then you either grin and bear it to the end and don't go out with them again or you tell them that it's not working and apologise before leaving. It's disrespectful to just sneak out on someone and abandon them. If you then for some reason asked for another date, most women wouldn't give you one.

• I think the ladies here have my answer on your question.. Reminds me of an episode of the big bang theory with Raj

• I would be pissed, very likely to not ever contact you again. I would also feel very bad about myself, boring and unworthy of a date. Don't do this to women please. Ever.

• I would be pissed off, and would never talk to that person again. Fuck, they ain't good enough for me. ;D

• I'll tell all your friends that you have an itty bitty one it looks more like a clitoris.

• I would make sure you never got a date again haha. Paybacks a bitch :)

• That would be a rude thing to do to anyone. If someone did that to me, I wouldn't contact them again at all and completely ignore their attempts to call or text me.

• LOL well I think any woman would be put out, but that's where it depends on the type of woman you're dealing with, some people wouldn't take that lightly!

What Guys Said 2

• Hahaha mean. Kinda a funny thought though.

• stand your date like a man!