Has anyone ever escaped the friendzone? I fell in the trap once.. never again?

Is the a salvation or is it just a legend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried a couple of times, but I was very young (still am) :P. It only lasted a month or two (we were young-nothing serious happened).

But it depends on how close you are, remember Monica and Chandler dated from Friends (prior to being friends)! :)

If your Best Friends, then it's very unlikely and could wreck your relationship/friendship for a long time.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you real friends with her or only started this friendship to get into her pants eventually?

• mmm not really.. it was a long time ago, and it didn't work.
      Now I just avoid being friends with a girl I like.
      If I like her I just try to approach differently.

• Yes I have knew the guy my entire life went out for a month and we do not speak to this day over it if I could go back he would have just been my friend forever really wasn't worth it was stupid and messed up so

What Guys Said 1

• I escaped the friend zone a long time ago with someone. I was 22 and had to wait 3 years until her 21st birthday party when she begged me to take her home and f her silly. Previously I had to hear about every bf and one night stand she ever had like I was some dickless andro dude. She would always tell me what a good friend I was and how special I was. Well after her 21st bd party and me drinking up everything with her mom she came over to the table and asked me to ride with her to her house. I did. When she closed the door she took her clothes off took mine off too and we lost a lot of sweat that night and a whole lot of other nights too.