Why does he behave so strangely (last parts of the paragraph)? I don't understand him.

well there is this guy who I've known for a couple years and who is very quiet around me and rarely says anything hence awkward conversations. He also goes out of his way to avoid me at times and its very obvious - i tend to ignore it however. Then there are rare moments when he comes up to me on his own and says hi but again short conversations because he rarely says anything. I've seen his instagram and he doesn't seem shy at all. Quite the opposite actually. And he seems to get along with girls as I've seen in interactions. Well i just saw him again after the break and i pretended i didn't notice. then one day we were on the bus and i didn't sit beside him but as he was going he did smile and say hi. then a couple days later he came up to me and we had another short conversation all the way home.
then a couple days ago i was on the bus and he got on looking for seats and looked at me and he gave me a half smile and raised his eyebrows i guess as a form of acknowledgment? and quickly turned his face while i smiled and waved back. then he got off shortly w/o looking
its like sometimes he seems interested and other times totally uninterested
and during our conversations if i happen to mention something i know he knows he acts like doesn't and acts clueless
so why does he do this?
ps we both are 20

What Guys Said 1

• If it's not clear - it's likely he's not that into you.

What Girls Said 0