Do I have a reason to be hurt very badly right now?

So I had been dating a guy for 4 months. I was scared to have sex so I waited 3 months. I feared abandonment. We had sex at the 3 month mark. He vanished. I stupidly stayed loyal because I didn't know whats going on. I text him a short text saying I miss him. The next morning he texts back after 3 weeks saying he met someone new... she's amazing and for me to move on.

The reason I am hurt is because he didn't tell me... he vanished for 3 weeks. It happened right after I let my guard down and had sex. I feel foolish feeling so guilty even having another guy try to kiss me but he's off meeting other ppl. I expressed my fears to him and it ALL came true.

I feel like crap. I know it must be me which makes me feel worse.

I communicate my intentions from day 1. How I wanted a relationship and my views on sex. How sex was bonding for me and I didn't want to get hurt. He said hed wait for me. I just really hope a woman he cares about does the same to him.
We even agreed we weren't seeing other ppl. Silly me thinking of care packages for his deployment while he's screwing around. I really hope he gets a Dear John letter... that would be karma served

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww. I'm sorry to hear that. You def got played and the fact that he was so quick to meet someone else is confirmation that he had her around all along. You were prayed on by a guy who possibly could've been everything you were looking for. That's how he projects himself to women of course, but you were the challenge because you were hesitant to give it up. It's all a part of the game. You shouldn't feel like crap or ashamed because you had no clue he was a jerk and he's the one missing out on a great girl. Besides, Karma is a best : )

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like he played you. I am sorry that happened to you. It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. Some guys take pride in tricking girls that don't sleep around, because they are more of a challenge. I think that is what happened to you. It isn't you, it is him, and guys like him give the rest of us men a bad name.

• you had to learn the hard way, damn that sucks :P sorry bruh. you will feel better in time. grab some comfort food and snuggle up with Netflix ^-^

• You got used and made a mistake. Sadly it happens. The only thing you can do is try to learn from it and move on.

• Not to have sex period. Yes.

• Funny thing is right before I recieved that text I was dreaming of the complete opposite text being recieved stating something different and positive. Fml

• I don't feel like a guy waking up and telling me there is another woman after we are married with kids. That will emotionally kill me. Or finding infidelity. This love thing isn't as wonderful as I thought. A dog is loyal and won't hurt me. I should look for a good loyal male dog.

• That's why sex before marriage is so dangerous.

What Girls Said 4

• He shouldn't have taken sex so lightly. He's at fault coz you waited for 3 months and then had it, that means he knew what ur thoughts on sex were. He cheated you.

I think you need someone mature, so until u connect with that person at a deep level, even if it is in a short period, only then think of getting intimate. Finding such a person is like maybe one in 10,000 or 1 in a million. So, yeah, you gotta be careful.

• He sounds like a selfish fucking douche who only thinks about himself. He used you then moved on to another woman. Try and see it as a lesson learnt and move on, there's nothing else you can do. Karma will deal with him.

• I feel you. Everyone is saying you've learned a lesson and to move on, but there isn't such a thing. You already knew about the possibility and we never really know until it's done. Just cannot blame yourself, it could have happened to any decent girl.

• This has nothing to do with sex. He would have left with or without it. You didn't do anything wrong, he didn't do anything wrong. He didn't love you. That happens. Move on