What to do when you have a boy friend and someone just keep flirting with you?

this guy i know just started liking me and i have a boy i don't think he know that but he should know i don't like him but he still do what he do my boyfriend and i was friends before boyfriend and girlfriends

but the guy that was your boyfriend that is not your boyfriend now is very aggy so y not the other guy right

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you have a boyfriend and to back off. It's pretty simple

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a firm believer that a person should be able to fend off others when they are in a relationship with someone.

I get that many girls like the idea of their boyfriend stepping in and "defending her" and all but girls will not always have their boyfriend around for these kinds of situations. You need to be blunt and to the point that you're in a relationship and that you don't see him that way. That's all their is to it. When I see these situations I can tell girls like the attention and that ends up being why they keep letting it go. If you cannot get this guy to stop then your boyfriend should assume that you like and enjoy the advances this other guy is giving you.

• You tell him to stop flirting with you. And if he doesn't, you cut him out of your life since he won't respect your wishes.

• but he's in your class

• Tell him to stop talking to you and to go away.

• if he doesn't stop leave him alone

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you have a boyfriend

• Tell him you have a boyfriend. As simple as that.