What would guys prefer?

Would you prefer doing a fun activity with a girl or a nice dinner? I was thinking of asking this guy I've dated before and who has move to my town and we met once but now I'm gonna ask him If he wanted to meet again, because he asked me last time. I was thinking instead of trying to go on a date I could ask I'f he would like to join me on a bike ride since he mentioned he has a bike and I do to now.
So bike ride sounds fun?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Either option would be fine. If you both ride bikes, that sounds like a splendid idea. Everybody likes to eat, so a dinner date is always a good option too. Win win situation here

• Activities are the way to go, me my last date was going to play golf. I had ten times more fun than any date I had in a long time. It makes more room for conversation then being surrounded by tons of people which can make things awkward

• Yes, activities are fun. Dinner can be tough if you don't have a lot to talk about. Start with bike ride and if it goes well, follow up with dinner plans.

• Because I don't want it to seem I want to go back to dating and I'm all into him but more like let's have fun as friends and see from there

• Bike ride all the way. You could stop for ice cream ir something for the best of both worlds

• Biking can be fun especially for people who dont do it so often as us dutch people do.

• depends what u wana do like if u wana talk to get to know him more I don't know if biking the best idea being all winded. i feel like i can get more info out of people if get drinks or just do boring stuff like walk or I don't know

What Girls Said 0