Why would he date me?

Why would a 25 year- old guy date a 17 year old girl?

What do you think, guys?
Immature or?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is too immature to date women his age, and whatever line of bs he is throwing around only works on girls who are younger than him. More than likely he doesn't have a lot of money and isn't doing really well for himself. But when dating someone younger than he is, it looks different. Personally at 25 I was not thinking about dating someone still in high school. Where exactly are the two of you going to go? You can go to eat, go to the movies, or go to chuck e cheese.

What Guys Said 3

• Could he be thinking you're naive and will fall for his BS?

• Idk, he seemed very interested but now he's a little distant...

• Because he's a pervert. If you are a pretty young thing, smell sweet, your hair is like candy, not to mention your awesome body, I'd go for you too. It's how nature works. Plus he might have lots of money, so looks don't matter!

• He might think your immature and can get anything he ask for which includes threatening you.

What Girls Said 2

• because he's too immature to date girls his age.

• Sex
    >>>>>>>€£¥¥'

• We went out a couple of times, but he stopped messaging me...