Why do people freak out when I say I've found I'm more happy with a white girl than a black girl?

Okay so I'm a black guy to just PREFERS white women and for some reason that seems to upset a lot of people mostly black women. Which I don't not understand. I never said I don't date other race or that I only date white women that I just prefer them best I seem to have a lot more success with them than women of my own race. I've dated black women before and 9 times out of ten we just have much is anything is comment or the relationship goes to shit real fast. There was actually one one black girl that I had a lot in common with, but she was taken so no point barking up that tree.

My relationship with white women has last a moth to 7 months, whereas the relationship with black women not of them have come close to a month. But even after say all that people seem to think I just hate my own race or that I fine white women superior. I don't. I just find I have better chances and more in common with white women than I have with black women.

And I know I'll get hate for asking this.

Most Helpful Girl

• ummmmm no individual choses where or who they would like to be born. Just by judging and liking people for how much melanin someone has (basically skin color) is really dumb. Maybe you liked her because of her personality and who she is. I mean if you only liked her because of her skin color that is kind of shallow isn't it? No one can change their skin color only their attributes... So if a purple women walked up to you right now and had all the qualities you loved about a women you would ignore her because she is purple. Makes no fucking since. Maybe you like a women with character which a lot of women have.. it just happens that she (the person your with) has a type of character you like.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a black woman and I prefer white guys over most black guys. This is mostly because all the black guys where I live prefer white women. I wouldn't mind dating a black guy. I've had crushes on a few but I always feel like they would reject me because of my skin color. Sad, huh? I feel ya.

• http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bst.gif

It's sad. But it's nothing new or surprising.

• I'm a black woman and I'm never upset when a black man prefers white women IF it's not based on stereotypes. Honestly, us black women need to learn to smile more often. I find it upsetting how the black community is repelled by each other these days. Where is the unity?

• Yeah well you have probably only dates AA women. Maybe it's a culture thing. Not all black women are like stereotypic African Americans --.-

• I'm a black woman. I see that a lot of black women act rude, foul, and controlling. Then they wonder why black men turn on them and ruin stuff for the decent black women. It's jealousy. If you're happy, that's all that matters.

• Yes! I mean no offense, but two of the black women I've dated were super controlling. I wasn't allowed to talk to any other girl unless they were around, but they could talk to as many boys as they wanted.

• I feel you. I don't have anything against black guys. I find white guys/mixed/spanish guys more attractive. Some reason the people who are about "sticking with your race" is offended. Just how I feel. I don't see a problem with it.

• Because SOME WHITE girls can't accept the fact that not all men find them desirable. There are some white women out there who think they are the shit when they are really not

What Guys Said 5

• I date a black girl and no offense, but I see more racism IN blacks then I do any other race when we're together.

• Yeah I can say I agree with that a bit. For example when I was younger my mother and aunt found out I dated white girls then started showing me all this craw out what white people have done to black people.

• So true

• Sadly I see it a lot. A black person who tries to become a better person constantly gets told they're "Acting white". I have no idea

• Maybe its because historically speaking black women have had to, and continue to deal with two social disadvantages. 1. Being black 2. being a woman. So for someone to continue to perpetuate the notion that they are not 'good enough,' even to men of their own race, would justifiably anger them. Now if you said that a white woman (singular) has brought you more happiness than a black woman (singular) then that's fine. But if you happened to generalize completely and say that white women (plural) have brought you more happiness than black women (plural), then you can see how a generalized statement can cause anger to an already oppressed group of people. But, so long as you give everyone an equal chance I don't see why others have a problem with you dating whomever you choose.

• Because they think you're a self hater.

• I see. Even where I example why I prefer white women people still think I'm a self hater.

• Yep they stereotype black guys as self haters that are desperate for anything lighter with "gud hair" lol.

• You enjoy White women bro and I'll enjoy Black women because as far as I'm concerned White women have got nothing on black women.

• Same reason black guys freak out when a white guy dates a black girl

• Yeah it's completely stupid to me. Why give a dame who I date or their race?

• Agreed people need to worry about themselves