My best friend just asked me to prom. I said yes, but I don't know what to wear! I don't know what color tux to get or if we can match? HELP?

She is a Junior, I'm a sophomore. I'm about 6 foot, and she's like 5 foot nine. She really likes green, but she aid she wouldn't wear it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask what color the dress is. Get a black tux, and you can either get a silver, black, or other color vest. Other color being the color of her dress. Wear a white shirt under said vest. Wear either a bow tie or regular tie. Said tie will match the vest and or dress color. Buy her a wrist corsage that compliments the dress color - white is a safe color for this. Go crazy and wild with your sock choice and go have fun.

What Girls Said 4

• It's really cute when a guy asks which color of tie he should wear so don't be afraid to ask her wich color she'll wear!

• Match with her or ask her what she thinks you should do, girls like it when the guy is concerned upon whether they look good to the girl or not

• Ask her what color she's wearing. Gotta have the tie matching her dress.

• Wait until u find out what color her dress is then when u get your tux u get the same color vest and tie as her dress

What Guys Said 0