Why are real, serious, committed relationships so hard to find now a days?

Every guy that I am approached by generally only wants sex at the end of the day. I understand that sex is so easy to come by so who needs a relationship right? Well, I want to know, for the guys who actually are in relationships, or the ones who are seeking a true monogamous relationship, what are you looking for? Even the guys who act interested at first and really get to know a person, seem like they're interested and once sex gets involved they back off. I can't state the fact enough that I want something REAL and not just a hook up. So, how to avoid these types of scenarios is my question!! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion so many people are so open about their sex life, it takes away from the mystique of it all. Once I see alk the goods of a chick I generally lose interest. Just because if she'll and me nudes and I'm not dating her then chances are she's sending them to every other guy. If sending anything keep it classy not trashy. As for sex make the guy wait for sex, and not like the whole two weeks or the dates but make wait a couple months, get on a personal level. Make a real connection before a sexual connection. Wow that was way more long winded than I intended.

What Guys Said 2

• Sex for me isn't easy to come by... at all. I admit, I pay for it, whatever. The cruel Irony is the guys who know how to get sex from women will attract you and use you. The guys who want to keep you and be real, don't know how to attract you and get lost... and sponsor the p*rn industry. Its like Golum from Lord of the rings. What once was a good man with great intentions turns into a dark creep. My advice, men CREATE sexual chemistry with women for attraction, why don't you find a guy that looks on the level and do the same.

• Honesty and integrity is an expensive gift. Don't come to expect it from cheap people.

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like these days its all about sex. everything i read on here is about "Eating a girl out", "Blowjobs", "Fwb", "Threesomes", "I cheated on my partner", ... all that kind of stuff.

I feel like it's hard to find girls and guys these days who are honest with you. Nobody makes any effort either to make their partner happy, work things out.

Short and simple, people are selfish. I actually lost all hope in dating before I met my now fiance.