We really like each other, but he has a pregnant girlfriend. What do I do?

We have been talking a while now, he says he really likes me but he has agf that's prego. We've talked about everything from video games to sexual turn ons. He says he wants me, but he has a baby on the way. Also, he thinks that the gf is cheating on him, and that there is a high possibility that the baby isn't his. He really wants the kid, but the gf not so much. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do.

She found out about us once and threatened to never let him see the kid. I told her it was all my fault so that he can still have the kid. He called me after that and said that he still wants to be with me instead, but he also wants the kid.

I've tried to forget about him, but I ended up having a panic attack. He found out and told me he wouldn't leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing but drama and stress could come from a situation like this. Why are you even allowing the potential of a romantic interaction with a man in this situation?

He needs to focus on this major life change and how to be a good father.

You need to focus on your self-esteem and ask yourself what do you really want from life. If it is drama, stress and unfulfilling relationships, you are on the right path by entertaining this man.

Also, remember, the deeds of a man tells you who he is. If he is doing this once, he can do it again. And next time, you might be the pregnant woman with a baby's daddy who is entertaining other women while your belly grows... Think about it

What Guys Said 2

• Stay away. If his relationship is that bad he should end it. If he's willing to cheat on his preggo girlfriend, what makes you think he won't do the same thing to you when he meets another girl he likes?

• Either you're very stupid or very selfish, considering that you would be the problem that causes someones relationship destroyed. You're a bad person. I have zero respect for people like you. Hope you get some nice illnesses from all your slutty work. You might want to go to the gyn to find what that smelly vagina of yours has right now...

What Girls Said 3

• Forget him, he is actually playing you. It's insulting

• He sounds like a very irresponsible guy, also if you ever got pregnant hiw would you feel if he was talking to someone else?

• I would leave the entire situation if I were you