Is there point in anything else in life if you're going to be alone forever?

Making moneys pointless because material things just dont fill that void

Going to school, education seems pointless because it won't lead to any fulfillment in that department

Everything just seems pointless, just wanna lay in bed and sleep every day away

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't fill that void so you'd rather leave every other aspect of your life void?

• Every other aspect of life just doesn't feel as good when you have this one big void

• I'm not saying I'd rather have nothing but they seem pointless

• "Laying in a bed and sleeping everyday away" or, in other words, not pursuing anything, means you don't want anything, ergo you want to have nothing. Maybe you didn't spell it out, but there is no other conclusion.

There are other aspects to life that are far more important than women (or men, I guess, you didn't specify). You have to make yourself valuable first before others see value in you.

What Girls Said 3

• Once you start to work meet people earn money you begin to have social events to attend going out with work mates etc... if. you have a positive aura about you and are enjoying being who you are people are drawn to that. But as a woman who works someone who lays in. bed feeling sorry for thwmselves wouldn't get the time of day from me get up get a grip of yourself and get out there. Sake you are only hear once so make sure you do what you can to make it enjoyable

• There's no point if having a "partner" in this world to not feel alone is the main purpose of life... but my purpose of life is focused on something else and it varies everytime, then there's always a point in anything that I do..
    Being alone "forever" if applied in reality is always uncertain since we do not know what future might bring..

• I know exactly how you feel because I feel that way right now. I'm finishing school because I might as well finish what I started. I'm looking for a job but no one is hiring me anyways but I have to make money as an adult.

What Guys Said 2

• even dying alone serves a purpose in life.

• You shouldn't let the fact that your alone at the moment detour you from completing things, hobbies etc in life.