Need urgent help please?

So recently I've been seeing this guy for months. I recently found out he had a girlfriend of 4years but she lives in a completely different state and hasn't seen her in over a year. He asked me to stay so he can explain. He said their relationship has been going downhill for awhile now and he's been thinking of leaving her for over a year now. He said if I give him time a little of time and stay with him he will leave her. He says I've made him happier before more then anyone before and I'm like his bestfriend and didn't want to tell me about her before because he was always planning on leaving her and going to ask me out when they ended. Opinions on what to do? I honestly do believe him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing would have kept him from breaking up with her a year ago if he was that into you

What Guys Said 1

• It says a lot about his maturity level. He's lying to her, and he has been lying to you.

What Girls Said 1

• I would make him call her right in front of me and end it - if he won't do it he still loves her and you need to move on before it gets harder/worse